Photo Effect Page Type
With "Photo Effect" page type you can allow users to take a picture and then add different effects to it, like for example add sepia or grey effect also user can add from a set of predefined pictures on top of the photo, each of these pictures can be moved arround and zoomed in and out.
Let's show through an example what can be done:
1. We'll start with either an existent app or in my case create a new app. I have chosen BlankTemplate for this, but in fact any template or app would suit.
2. Now create a new page of type Photo effect and call it "PhotoEffect.html" like in the screen below.
3. Click "Edit" next to PhotoEffect page name to start editing the page.
You start with no images, you have to add them yourself.
4. Add images, as many you have or as many you want if you have many. Click "+" button under "Photo Effect Images" box and then click "..." in "Image Properties" box.
5. Select an image from Resources and then click Choose.
You now have one image in your Photo Effect page.
7. Similarly as above please add more images to your page. I have added 8 of them.
8. Now let's add a link to "Photo Effect" page from Tab 1. Go to edit tab1.html page.
9. Find in toolbox the button represented below and click it.
10. Fill out the fields as represented below and click "Insert".
Now your tab1.html should look like below.
Now let’s test what we’ve done on the device itself.
11. Open Seattle Clouds application version 2.8 or higher, login with your account and select the application used for this tutorial. Wait until all files get synchronized and you should see a screen like below.
12. Click on "Link to Photo Effect" and you should see the following.